Friday, January 6

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!

We are ONE FITTING away from having a working laundry closet!

ONE trip to Lowe's for a fitting!

Just that one, small, 90' angle stands between me and my washing machine!

And then, I can dig into the remaining 70+ pounds (and growing) of wash that needs to be done! (Because no, I didn't make it back to the laundry place after last weekend, thanks.)

I cannot tell you how excited I am, but let's just say that if I wasn't afraid of either injuring myself or falling through the subfloor, I'd do a great big Toyota "What a Feeling" leap!

Be back later,
Dy

4 comments:

Needleroozer said...

Yaaaayyyy!!
That is way cool, DY. Way cool.
I am off to bed. I want to have a fresh start tomorrow, the more rest I get the better.
LB

Laney said...

Whoda-thunk that the mere promise of doing laundry could make one jump for joy!!

Yay! So happy for you!:-)

Bob and Claire said...

Wow, that's great news, Dy! Then, after you get caught up on your laundry, the baby can come, right? LOL! : )

Delaina said...

One fitting! One fitting! One 90' fitting and you're on your way to wearing clean clothes again. Yay!!

I had this image in my head of the five of you walking around smelling your clean clothes. That's usually what my girls do when I pull out their warm jammies or blankets from the dryer. Nose stuck to the item, inhaling and saying "Mmmmm, smells so good, Mommy!".

You will all be a bunch of happy campers. I'm excited for you!