Saturday, February 5

Weekend Blog

Gosh, sorry I've been so quiet. Lots going on, but not much I can blog about. Makes for an interesting life, but a frighteningly dull bloglife. Hmm. Some weeks are just like that, I suppose.

OK, O'Brian fans, WHY didn't anyone give me a head's up about The Surgeon's Mate? Hmmm? Yeah, I spent the ENTIRE book suspecting Jagiello of something untoward... Anyhow, finished that one last week and The Ionian Mission over the weekend, so now it's time to get back to the library for the next two. These are so much fun.

The house has been in a bit of an uproar lately.
Mostly it's me.
And my need to move things around.
In a house with a floor plan that pretty much allows for only one setup.
Bah!

Found a home today for some fabric I'll never use in a gazillion years. It feels quite good not only to no longer need to find a place to hide it, but to know that we won't be moving it with us again when we move. Someday. If the good Lord's willing. And that creek thing, too.

K, math is done, house is great, weather today was gorgeous so I hung clothes on the line. Unfortunately, it just dawned on me that I don't know if I brought it all in or not. I better check.

Have a wonderful weekend! And if you travel this weekend, be safe.

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish I had a way to hang laundry outside! It's such a satisfying feeling. And then, when you bring it in, and it smells of the air...

Sarah

Kim said...

I'm with Sarah. While I have a clothes line, the cold weather isn't really optimum for clothes hanging. I'll be glad when that kind of weather returns.

Stephanie not in TX said...

Unfortunately, if it smells of the fresh air, it's got pollen on it, and makes me sneeze ;-)

Dy, heh heh - we're not going to warn you about anything. It only gets worse.

I read those books so fast that I have no idea what events happened in which book. It's really one big long novel, anyway. I've heard them calling out to me again, lately ...