Thursday, February 3

Security and Stuff

Well, I'd planned a thorough blogrun and a fun little update tonight, but I've been installing security updates on our computer for the last three and a half hours! So much for a leisurely evening catching up with friends. We are, however, now ensconsed in an armadillo-like armor, from which I may never surface.

There's snow on the ground, and it's beautiful! When the boys saw it coming down this afternoon, John yelled, "It's SNOWING!" James said, "And you know what snow means? It means ICE!" Uhhh, well, yeah, here, I suppose it does. They cannot wait for the snow to ice over so they can break out the hammers again. Zorak said he saw pictures of the snow in Boston- YIKES!! I'm glad to say, sometimes it's nice to be snugged against the bay like this. We've had nothing of the sort here- just a dusting and some ice. *whew* Stay safe up North, guys!!

I will have to tell you about about Wonderful Gram in the morning. Right now, however, I have a video I need to format and send to her- wanted to send it before supper, but the first one we made was almost entirely black and you couldn't see a thing. So we redid it after supper and I'd like to get that off to her before bed.

Enjoy a lovely Friday, and as always,
Kiss those babies!!
~Dy

2 comments:

Kate said...

OT Comment:
I can see Luther keeping up with Z and the boys - I think he had 6 children of his own and a pretty intense wife to boot! Living in the 1500's had to be great fun especially for a rebel like him. (Grin!) Gotta be on your feet when people are trying to light them on fire.

:+)
Kate

Anonymous said...

Wow, and here I sit in Colorado with 55 degrees outside. When I went out to get the mail, I went out in a short sleeved shirt - no jacket required. :-)

Is the weather where you're at normal for your area? The weather here right now isn't. Usually we're 30 degrees to negative 15 this time of year.

I'm wondering if the earthquake that caused the Tsunami has something to do with the weather patterns. The earthquake slightly changed the earth's axis tilt, and the earth is still on a wobble.

Oh well, enough of my rabling. Enjoy your James, John and Jacob, and I'll go enjoy my James, John and Joseph. :-)

-Candy
http://genuineprofit.lifewithchrist.org