Sunday, August 8

Sunday's Thoughts

Well, it finally happened. Zorak had to wake me up during Sunday School. In nine years, this is a first. Evidently he found this turnabout great fun, and he put a considerable amount of thought into how best to go about it, too. He developed a code. He improvised a "sounds like" system. I was clueless, and it wasn't until we were safely ensconsed in the Suburban after services that he told me he wasn't just waving his finger around the page. He was pointing out, "just get on the boat"- but since the word "boat" wasn't in the program, he had to come up with the "sound like" bit. Oh, and since it's highly unlikely that the name "Frodo" could be found, he was hoping I'd just get it. Uh-huh. I must remember never to do that again.

Schedules are ready. Home is clean. Children are tucked snugly into bed. I've enjoyed a few more chapters in the books I've got lounging about, and am prepared to greet tomorrow with enthusiasm and gusto!

I must go get a duplicate driver's license tomorrow so we can register the Suburban here. We'd hoped to give me a little more time to find it (and I'm certain it's buried under one of the many piles of "stuff" around here), but no- in Maryland you cannot register a vehicle in your name if you do not have a driver's license. Don't even get me started on this...

So, well, I suppose I'm off. Blogging may be light (or it may increase drastically- depending upon the progress of this week's schedule). Either way, have a truly beautiful Monday, all!

~Dy

No comments: