Monday, August 30

I did it!

Look, it's before eight and I'm blogging! Unfortunately, I blew my computer time this morning reading articles over at Lew Rockwell's place. Interesting one on New Saxon!

Did y'all know that Kerry has the endorsement of the American Communist Party? Does this bother anyone but me? Call me silly, but, well, there's something very wrong about electing a man who has a record that gives these guys warm fuzzies.

Anyhow, we're stuck at home today. Zorak's motorcycle keys fell victim to my rampant rearranging over the weekend and they are either in hiding or suffering from a traumatic stress disorder and didn't feel they were "safe" yet. We're going to call in a bloodhound and a negotiator this afternoon to see if we can lure them out (or tree 'em, I don't care which.) I wouldn't mind, really... if I'd gone to the libarary over the weekend like I should have done. *grin*

I'm going to go make pancakes and wake the boys to a treat. See you tomorrow! (And it's looking like that might be a real possibility!)

~Dy

4 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

That is so sad about Saxon. Sing along with me, "Money, money, money mon-ey....money!"

And YES it is very disturbing that the commies love Kerry...but I am not one bit surpised!!!

I can not even think about the future of our country without getting butterflies in my stomach!

Donna

Stephanie not in TX said...

See, I think it's pretty easy: Who are the Communists for? Who are the terrorists for? Um ... I'm picking the other guy.

J-Lynn said...

I'm armed and ready with my voters card. I'm extremely nervous too, but praying ferverently.

I'm proud of you for getting up!

Jess

Anonymous said...

But Kerry also has the endorsement of Warren Buffett, the second richest man in the world and arguably America's greatest capitalist.