Tuesday, August 17

Back on "da list" and "If I only had a brain!"

OK, well first off, my paranoid fears that I had somehow thoroughly irked the Powers That Be were put to their final rest today when Webmaster updated the WTM blog listings and put Classic Adventures on again. Why do I feel like I'm no longer cruising the streets with an expired driver's license? Anyhow, I don't know how the Webmaster manages to juggle it all, but I am, as usual, in awe.

And then, as if to prove my point, I'm gonna have to say this here because I don't want to stir the pot on the board (nothin' like biting the hand that feeds you!)

Some people are soooo stupid...

So, one poster at my favorite virtual living room, who isn't exactly a Bush "fan" had posted a quick apology for unintentionally violating board decorum. It was tastefully done and sincere. And another poster, realizing that she also may have violated rules, in a spirit of decency, also apologized. Very cool, totally understandable. It's a hot year for politics, but I thought the potential for civil unrest was being handled well.

Then comes some puffed up snarky chick, who is SO smug and SO... ppffttt, whatever... who posts this irrational nonsense, to the two who had apologized! BWAHAAA. But it gets better. Two minutes later she puts in her (rapidly devalued .02) here- the "ditto" under the other staunchly-rule-abiding-Democrat- and I'm still wiping coffee off the monitor. ROFL! Some people are just doofs. (Dare I call her a "Ditto Head"??) Argh. Doofs galore.

Who cares what side you're on? Get a blog. But if you must throw stones, people, don't go sliding down the rockpile. It's just bad form.

3 comments:

Amy said...

LOL - same paranoid fears put to rest on my end, too1

And, my thoughts exactly on the other issue! Sometimes it's so hard to bite my tongue, but I'm always glad when I do, 'cause someone comes in with a retort that I wish I would have thought of myself. That happened today!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back on the WTM list! I was wondering why you had disappeared from it for a while. Now I don't have to go to someone else's blog to find a link to your blog! Mary Jo in MD

Stephanie not in TX said...

Missed the whole thing. And the webmaster has invalidaded the links so I can't even see who was being snarky ;-)

Which just prevents me from feeding the evil gossip side of me, and I suppose it's better that that side of me starve ...