Saturday, June 16

US Stuff

If you've ever wondered, "Is anything still made in the USA?" Evidently, yes. Check this out.

US Stuff

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

The views of the above linked website do not necessarily reflect those of the moderators of this blog, or our subsidiaries. This link is provided for the sole purpose of saying, "Hey, look, I found a place that has a conglomeration of businesses that manufacture things in the United States of America!" Any attempt to find proselytization and or pandering will be mocked on sight. I am not a doctor, I just play one at home. As with any diet or exercise program, please consult a physician before you begin. Not eligible in Hawaii, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, or small towns in Ohio. Please try this at home, but know that you do so at your own risk. Oh, and don't run with scissors.

3 comments:

Jennie C. said...

What an odd little web-site. Watch out for animal crackers made or assembled in Canada or other countries? Hmmm. And what if your kids tie a sibling to a tree and that child is being attacked by fire ants. Can you run with scissors then? (Not that it's ever happened, of course, but it COULD happen, and then I might need to run with scissors.)

Dy said...

LOL! I think the "watch out for... made or assembled..." tag is their version of "not all items by this company may be"? I'm not sure what the point was with having it on every entry.

But as for running with scissors? Oh, I do. I'll admit it. I eat stuff past expiration dates, and skip breakfast, and don't always remember to look before I leap. But I didn't figure it would be responsible to recommend anyone else do that. :-)

Dy

Heidicrafts said...

Just the other day, the jingle for "Look for the Union label" came to my head and I wondered (briefly) how to find American goods anymore. And here you are for me.

My grocery store sells dish cloths. Company name: American Mills
Made in Pakistan. [shakes head]