Tuesday, June 26

Freakily Accurate

Got this from Hillary. Kinda creepy how right-on it is. It was a toss-up between Edward and Knightley, it seems, as the quiz gave me a two-question tie-breaker.

You scored as Edward Ferrars, Your husband/boyfriend is like
Edward Ferrars of Sense & Sensibility. He is quietly impulsive, with
an understated hint of romance. But once you get to know him, he's
very affectionate, caring, and faithful. The two of you enjoy a calm,
joyful life.

Knightley

80%

Edward Ferrars

80%

Tilney

75%

Captain Wentworth

75%

Edmund Bertram

70%

Col. Brandon

70%

Darcy

40%

Who is Your Jane Austen Boyfriend/Husband?
created with QuizFarm.com


Now, if he only read Jane Austen, he'd know what this meant, right? *grin*

What can I say, I think Zorak is far finer-looking a man than Hugh Grant. Hmpf. Pfftt. Yes. When I read Austen, I do envision my beloved (although he doesn't make a very good Darcy). I'm rather thankful we aren't Victorians, though, because I don't think I could do the garb. On me, nor on him. ;-)

Kiss those babies! (This would probably be why we have several babies to kiss. *grin*)
~Dy

Edited (repeatedly, because I'm not good at this) so that it quit bleeding into the sidebar.

6 comments:

mere said...

I did it! I posted my results on my blog. That was scary, it was so accurate!

Zorak will wear a kilt but not an ascot? DH probably wouldn't either...but I love the ladies fashions of Austen's time. Give me a white muslin empire waist dress over a bare midriff any day!

Dy said...

He might wear an ascot if I asked very sweetly. :-) But I don't think I'd go for an ascot, really. And I'd miss his Wranglers.

Um, and yes, if the choice is an empire waist or a bare midriff - hand over the muslin and call it good! But, I might miss my Wranglers, too. :-)

Dy

Staci Eastin said...

I snagged this for my blog (and had to fiddle with it as well. Why did they make it a table?). My dh was Darcy, which I completely saw coming. Not terribly torn up about having to display the picture, either.

Dy said...

Hey - just for fun, Zorak took the test from his perspective. He knows nothing about the Jane Austen characters, so he didn't see where any of the questions were going - and he came in 95% Edward Ferrars! But Knightley was waaaay down at the bottom of his results. Hmmm. I think I need to re-read more Austen. (Always an excuse, huh?)

Abiga said...

Awwwwwww, sigh, from a grandma/abiga Blessings.
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/abiga51/

Melora said...

Well, Farrars is sweet. So is Zorak. I suspect that Zorak is far more useful when one wishes a raised planting box or pinata constructed, though.
Ed scored as Colonel Brandon, but it doesn't really fit. He has many lovely qualities, but he is not a Jane Austen man. And I couldn't get the survey to post properly on my blog anyway. I like the idea of an excuse to read more Austen though!