Wednesday, June 6

Pictures Tomorrow!

No, I didn't get the upload issue fixed. I haven't heard back from Fuji *at all*. And unless I can bring in an exorcist, ALL of the pictures from the one card are gone forever. *sniff* But Kate suggested it might be the card reader. And I think that was it. Took the remaining card to a different store (one that doesn't hold people hostage at Kodak Cell Block 011010100), and the photos uploaded just fine. Unfortunately, without thinking, I hit "print 4x6", and so... now I get to cough up $48 for almost 300 photos... that I didn't want printed. I just wanted the $3 disk. But that's what I get for doing these things with four children in tow. The Monday after graduation. The Monday after Seniors return from their "Senior Trip". Monday, period. (WHAT was I thinking?)

So, anybody want a hard copy print of the Smidge Cam shots? I'm pretty sure there are some stunning nostril shots, and I vaguely remember a few knee-view ones, as well. C'mon, someone has to have a 3yo who would take one look at it and say, "MAN, that kid takes a great picture!"

Well, that's okay. I've been remiss in sending actual pictures to Loved Ones, anyway. So, this is sort of like God, kicking my behind into gear, right? After all, if He can use anything to bring about good, He can certainly take my AirHead Moments and make someone else smile. And then, charge me for it.

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

4 comments:

Needleroozer said...

Now that sounds like something I would do- wait a minute- I have done that!
Ummm, like minds think not-so-great?
Smooches,
LB

Heidicrafts said...

As a crafter, I say you have some fun, expensive fodder. Except it is hard for kids to know that *these* photos we can cut up and *those* photos are off limits.

Are they stiff enough for a house of cards?

Melora said...

Oh Dy, I wish I knew how to make my mistakes (and there are so Many of them) as Funny as you make yours!
We have lots of those weird nostril/foot/? shots, but haven't yet developed them. Of course, I also haven't had any Other pictures developed since last August (at Least), and Ed's parents, who don't compute, have really wanted pictures. It is on my "to do" list.
There is nothing like having your own squirmy kids with you and a line of strangers behind you to make you do absentminded stuff, eh?

Dy said...

LB, I *knew* you'd understand. :-)

Heidi, if I could get you out here to craft them, I'd feed you well for your efforts. However, I still have a scrapbooking kit Jess gave me at John's baby shower, and with it, the note: "Because someday, when we're 80, we'll get around to it."

Melora, if only Zorak thought it was as funny when he read it. *sigh* "You bought what?!" Um, see, it's funny. *nervous chuckle* You know, in one of those absurd kind of ways. (It's a good thing he loves me!) This will get me caught up on the picture sharing, though. LMK when you get the pictures developed - we can have a nostril shot swap! (Only other children appreciate that kind of art, I'm sure.)

Dy