Monday, June 4

I have the best readers in the world.

That's it. Some of you other bloggers may think you have better readers, but no. You don't. I do. They're mine, all mine!!!! Not only are the funny and insightful, but they're observant. And thoughtful.

The kids and I stopped at the post office to pick up our mail today and ask them to resume delivery. (Yeah, I know, we've been back, what a week? Well, it's not like we trek all the way to the end of the driveway every day, anyway. At least at the Post Office, it all stayed dry.) And what was in the pile of mail?

Well, yes, we've won some kind of a grand prize that we can claim when we test drive a new Super Cargo Van. But that has nothing to do with my really awesome readers.

There were three, count 'em, 1, 2, 3 - Barry Manilow Christmas CD's!

Zorak is going to be hating life for a while until I get it out of my system. And the boys are wondering why I laughed so hard at the mail.

But this is really cool.

And to honor the joy, we're going to have a Christmas in June celebration!

I really have the absolute best readers in the world.

Kiss those babies, and a cyber-hug of thanks, guys!! (Two of them came w/o a name attached, just direct mailed from a company, so I'm not sure exactly who to thank. Tara, yours came straight through. Thanks!)

Dy

3 comments:

J-Lynn said...

OK maybe you *are* a blonde. *sigh* How long have I been telling you to watch the mail now? *sigh* ROFL I wasn't sure which one you wanted.

After reading your post at Rebels blog (I think) I though ya know, that's what friends are for. To fill in the blanks that our spouses and children sometimes pass over. It's not that they don't care, it's just that sometimes when you're too close (and not female) you just ummm forget things way too easy. That's where we come in. Observent female friends that know how sometimes the little things can make all the difference.

Zorak is off the hook he shouldn't hate the CD's. LOL

BTW - how sweet you got another one too!

Dy said...

ROFLMBO! Oh, Jess! I didn't make the connection *at all*. I love you, MAN!

And it's okay that you forgot I'm blonde. I haven't been biologically blonde for about three children. It's a prosthetic. ;-)

THANK YOU!
Love,
Dy

Meliss said...

I think that Evan would really like to be at your house right now. That is if you are already playing the Barry Manilow Christmas songs. My sympathies to Zorak if you are. :)