Sunday, March 25

Surprise!

Our digital camera doesn't take very good video, and I think our memory card is about to go t-u on us because the audio/video is out of synch. But we just couldn't resist trying to capture EmBaby's singing on video. She stopped singing the second the camera came out, and this is what we got, instead: her surprised look.



Oh, and that's Smidge in the background, singing "Mango", which you can find and then embed in your head, too, simply by clicking, here. That's also what EmBaby was singing, until it was time for her close-up.

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

12 comments:

Jenni said...

What a cutie! I kept wanting to wipe her nose, though:o)

Dy said...

Oh, I know! Believe me, I know. Between teething and springtime allergies, her little nose has just run constantly. We have not been able to keep that child de-snotted at all for almost two weeks. I hope it'll improve by the end of the month.

Rebel said...

What a cutie!

Meliss said...

What a little cutie! She made me smile. I love her surprised look.

J-Lynn said...

Oh she's SOOOOO cute!!! Boogies and all! LOL

Craig is always snotty (ha, ha) too in the Spring.

melissa said...

O.K. that is the cutest thing that I have ever seen!! She could be a GAP baby. What a doll!!

Oh- and I didn't notice the runny nose. Does this say something about me as a parent???

She is absolutely ADORABLE!

mere said...

SOOOOOOOO CUTE!

She is just adorable!

Amber said...

She's a cutie, no doubt about it! Thanks for sharing the video. I should really figure out how to do that one of these days...

I liked hearing Smidge sing in the background too. :-)

Dy said...

Thanks, guys. We're kinda fond of her. She's a very animated baby, and a whole lot of fun. :-)
Dy

Emily (Laundry and Lullabies) said...

Such a sweetie! Jonathan is the same way: try to capture something cute on video, and you're guaranteed to get something quite different!

Anniesue said...

She is so beautiful and obviously happy. Thanks so much for sharing!

Emily said...

AAAHHH!! Too cute!! I loved Smidge's singing in the background too.

And thank you for sharing the new ear worm of "Mangoooo!" The kids and I have been singing "Argh! A pirates wants my booty! Mangoooo!" all day long. But it makes everyone laugh every time :)

I take it I'm the only one who clicked on the link?!?!