Monday, December 25

Merry Christmas!

We had a busy and wonderful Christmas Eve. Miss Terry convinced Zorak to let the children open a few gifts when we visited with them this evening. All the small ones have been snuggled and read to, tucked in (again and again and again). I'd have posted pictures, but I left the camera card home to, um, guard the printer...

It's now five minutes to four. Everything is wrapped. Everything is placed just so. Everything is put away and cleaned and ready for tomorrow. Everything is just perfect, when you are eight and six and four and nearly-one.

I can hardly wait for morning!

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

5 comments:

Laney said...

Merry Christmas dear family!! May you be blessed richly in the coming year.

Love, Laney

Donna Boucher said...

Merry Christmas Dy!!!
Blessings to you and your sweet young family!

Anonymous said...

THAT'S what my camera was doing today! I can't believe I did that too.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you all! We crashed around 3am, but had to be up at an hour that I'm told is called SIX. Who knew there was one in the morning, too?

I hope you had a wonderful day.

love,
Andie

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Dy! I hope that everyone is feeling good by now. We have a few sickies here, and the rest of us are severely jet lagged!! Can't wait to catch up with you! Enjoy the holidays with your beautiful family.