Thursday, August 18

~*~*~*~*~*PART III*~*~*~*~*~

Well, folks, our poor realtor was out all day showing houses (job hazard, ya know), but when she returned to the office today, there was a message from the bank/seller:

They've accepted our counter offer!!!

Yes, we have a home. Of course, all of this happened after hours, so we won't be able to touch base with Mortgage Guy until tomorrow, but he'll be able to give us a closing date and get it all arranged.

Zorak asked her what, if anything, we needed to do on our end of the line at this point, to keep things moving forward. Her response? "Just sit back and let us do what we do best." Ahhhh. Ok. I can do that.

We

Have

A

Home!!

I am so thrilled. And our sweet realtor said, "Was there ever any doubt?" Well, considering our bizarre experiences in the real estate market to date... Yeah. Lots of doubt. We'd hit the point where nothing was expected to make sense or be reasonable any longer. So yes, this came as an exciting, thrilling bit of news. We've got a home and we can keep all the kids, too!

WOOHOO!

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

13 comments:

Sheila said...

Hot diggity dog.
I'm doing a little happy dance for you.

Hooah!

Thom said...

YEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAW!!!!!!!!

Anniesue said...

Congratulations! Now can we hear about it????

Mamabird said...

Hallelujah!

Rejoicing with you!!!!!

Amy said...

I am so very happy for you and your family.

Amy in Apex

Emily said...

YEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAW!!!!!!!!
(That's just how we do it in VA)
Congratulations!!

J-Lynn said...

You deserve every square inch!!!

Now when you're blogging next year about how you hate cleaning it I'm going to send you the links to this nightmare week...heehee

I'm so happy Dy!!!!!!!! Your forever home!!!!!!

Jess

Kim said...

Well, this news just makes me want to gas up the Harley, put on my leather and go on a road trip.

Congrats, Dy. I'm so thrilled for you!

Laney said...

Woo-Hoo!!!!

Yippee!!!!!

I am so happy for you all!

Finally! Some peace and rest!

Julie D. said...

Woohoo! Congratulations and it's about time. You'll certainly appreciate every square inch of it! :-)

Libby said...

Woohoo! Yay!!!

I hope your new home is everything you dreamed of and then some. Good luck making it so!

Jules said...

WA-HOO!! I am so happy for you guys! I am also anxious to hear about the house and all the cool stuff you want to do to it!

Yippee!

L said...

What a relief! I am so happy for you all!! Can't wait to read the next post and hear all about it.

Hurray!!