Monday, August 15

I laughed so hard I think I pulled something.

Jess, who I must remember has dangerous powers she is willing to abuse, has uncovered the skeleton in my closet... or she planted it there. Either way, check it out - me in my NEEWWWW CAR!!!!



C'mon, get HAPPY!!!

We could build a whole story around a picture like this... you know, the winter Zorak and I stayed in a camp in Magnitogorsk... That's a good way to while the time away until we hear more on the house!

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

9 comments:

J-Lynn said...

Check out Zorak at the camp!

He's not just a cowboy

J-Lynn said...

OK, I know I said I was going to bed but I couldn't leave the family out. Here are 2 photos taken when they revisited Magnitogorsk, with the whole family. ;-)

Brothers keeping warm

Smidge-ishka

OK, I'm going to bed. Thanks for the laughs, I needed them tonight!

Love you guys!

Patty in WA or Rover said...

I don't get it. What's the joke?

Laney said...

ROFLOL!!!

I thought that picture was on the level until I saw the picture of Smidge in the lake with the ear flap hat on!

Methinks Jess has too much time on her hands. (grin)

Very funny! Great way to begin my morning!

Julie D. said...

It's so you!. What a great laugh! :-0

Mamabird said...

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Thanks for the laugh, Dy and Jess!!

still giggling,
Mamabird

Thom said...

LOL! That is funny stuff!

Kudos on the digital manipulation, Jess!

Kathy Jo DeVore said...

bahahaha I my goodness, I think I just hurt myself. :D

Jules said...

ROFLMBO!! These are hilarious! I will never be able to look at pics of your boys without seeing the little grey hats on their heads!