Monday, August 8

The Big Week

Today I need to make a Phone Call. Yes, with capital letters. It's a big one. Zorak and I had a great heart-to-heart last night, inspired by a comment Melissa made during our chat yesterday, and bolstered by our mutual goal of enjoying our family to the best of our ability - not to mention that right now it's all about the boys. Yup, the boys. (Not that we forgot that, we didn't, but we needed a recalibration.) So. Phone Call. Then I'll blog more later. Please pray for a clear path and a clear understanding of what step to take next. We truly appreciate it.

And did I mention Ben & Claudia will be here in just two more days?!?!? WOOHOO!!! She called yesterday and they're on their way!

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

8 comments:

Julie D. said...

Also praying for you...

Kathy Jo DeVore said...

Praying here.

Jules said...

You can add my prayers as well...
I am glad you are so excited to have your friends come and stay- isn't it great to have great friends? Sort of makes the world easier to take doesn't it?
Have fun with them!

Thom said...

Prayin for ya!

Libby said...

good luck good luck good luck!

praying too

J-Lynn said...

I'm praying too!

Kim said...

Praying, too.

Laney said...

Am I too late?? Praying here!