Tuesday, August 16

House Hunt... Part II.IV? (update, anyway)

Well, today the seller replied to our counter offer (remember, from last THURSDAY!) They requested a copy of the extra earnest money and forwarded it to "the investor" (I have no idea what that means, sorry). They said we will have a reply "in 24 hours".

My best guess is that the Investor won't see the packet until in the morning, so just to keep my hair from falling out, let's plan on hearing back 24 hours from then.

Yup. Not quite the long-awaited "Part III", but it's better than a poke in the eye. (And have ya seen my new car? We can live in that, if we have to!)

The boys are at swim. I hurt my throat this afternoon, so I'm hiding and sipping hot tea. Gotta get supper ready for the hungry, sleepy bunch that'll come tumbling through the door in a little bit.

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

6 comments:

J-Lynn said...

I hope you feel 100% again soon! Well, as 100% as we can feel these days. ;-)

Let us know how John did tonight! STill praying...

Sheila said...

I know this is maddening. I'll just keep praying that God will hurry up and do what He's going to do.
At this point of frustration, I usually start praying that God will soften my heart to whatever His plan is.

If this keeps up, we're just goign to stick you out on MIL's land. the uncles are getting to old to tend it and none of us farm.

Thom said...

Still praying!

Jersey Girl said...

In an effort to catch up now that I am back in FL, I'm commenting on your boat trip from last week - those boys are beautiful! I just keep going back to look at their precious faces. It's obvious they were having fun, and the husband, so cool!

Laney said...

My mother beat me here!!

I am praying for you, too.

Hugs!

Jules said...

Still praying here too.
It has to be frustrating but I must say it seems as though you handle it well! Don't lose hope- it will all work out in the end and in 30 years this will be just a blip on your memories of life with Zorak and crew! ;)