Friday, February 16

*sigh*

We took this week to get things together. It was a great week. In the back of my mind, the romantic part that's hidden way, way down there in the shadows, I'd hoped to be spiffed up a bit, with the house all prettied up for Zorak when he got home.

We awoke this morning to frozen water pipes. It wasn't in the house (for which I'm thankful), but it's the main service line just on our side of the meter. We had no water until after one-thirty today.

That meant no shower.

No cleaning.

No spiffing.

And I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed. Way down in the romantic recesses of my heart.

But still, he's coming home! He's just ten miles down the road, picking up *steaks* from Foodland! (Maybe there's something going on his his wee romantic recesses, as well? Maybe whatever's going on will buy me time for a shower? Hope abounds!)

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

7 comments:

Jennie C. said...

Ooh! A romantic reunion! Enjoy...

melissa said...

If not, there's always Arrested Development. Don't knock it! LOL!! Y'all enjoy your reunion!

Laney said...

Romance is in the air!:-)

Sorry about your H2O situation, what a bummer.

:-)

Jules said...

There is always something good about having to travel for work. You get to come home again!!

Have fun!

Bridget said...

That's awful about your water, but Zorak being home is what was important anyway. I hope you all had a great evening.

momanna98 said...

Awww... have fun with the hubby!

L said...

Thinking about your (self-described) tardiness made me giggle. Seems just perfect to celebrate Valentine's Day on the 16!

Sorry to hear about your pipes, though.

Cheers!