Monday, January 15

Adventures Gone Awry

So we're out of creamer and two days from payday. Oh, what bad, bad timing. I thought I'd improvise. "Hey!" I thought, "The Hillbilly Housewife uses vanilla pudding mix in her instant coffee mixes. I'll bet that would be good!" So I drizzled a little pudding mix into my cup, stirred, checked the spoon, stirred again, and it looked good. *sip* Mmm, well, not stellar. But not bad. Eh. It'll do.

Yeah, til I drink it down to where the bottom begins to show when I tip the cup for a drink. And there's a longish blob of... what is that? chewing gum? phlegm? fix-a-dent? No, wait, nobody in the house wears dentures. Dear heaven, what IS that?

Yep, undissolved, yet congealed, vanilla pudding, stuck in the bottom and coated in a layer of black coffee.

Oh. I think I'll just take it sweet and dark this week. Blech.

Dy

2 comments:

J-Lynn said...

ROFL that's why I keep some half&half in my fridge, it lasts forever. ;-)

mere said...

ROFLOL at both this post and Jennifer's comment...Too funny!

mere