Tuesday, May 6

Blogging backward-- beautiful burp cloths

Gah, this never works (although the unintentional alliteration is kind of fun to say). OK, we've been showered with thoughtful things the past month, and I was going to start with the most recent and work my way back to get caught up, but you know I wouldn't get caught up and remember to give credit where credit is due. So, I have to go back two weeks, to the first package that arrived. Isn't this lovely?

These are burp cloths from the talented and sweet Emily, at Laundry and Lullabies. (THANK YOU, EMILY!)

What a great idea - thoroughly practical and helpful, but prettier than just slinging a rag over your shoulder and calling it good, no?
I've had these pictures waiting for a couple of weeks, but have been too busy, you know, using them, to post the pictures. (Sorry about the delay!)

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

2 comments:

Emily (Laundry and Lullabies) said...

I'm glad they arrived safe and sound, and that you like them! :)

melissa said...

These are so nice! I love it! Much better than the nasty old things I used. Awesome idea.