Wednesday, August 22

Check, check, 1,2, 3...

Lessons? *check*

Meals? *check*

Practice? *check*
(Sub-check-list for practice:
drinks *check*
uniform *check*
...with all the parts in the right place *check*
snacks *check*
chair!! *check*
cell phone for directions *check*
can-do attitude *check* - ish...
four children leaving the house
four children returning home *check-check*
(Did it have to be the same four children?)

Fret over things I cannot control? *CHECK*

Talk with girlfriends who make me laugh and snort coffee out my nose? *check, thankfully*

Some days are just like that.

Kiss those babies! *check*
~Dy

4 comments:

Needleroozer said...

Even your checklists are funny.
Hugs and smooches,
LB

Jennie C. said...

I love it when a plan comes together!

(remember the a-team? did anyone else watch that way back when?)

andie said...

I'm so happy to hear you've gotten the chair! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello dy its me angela from the goal setting board from years ago.lol darn I really need that board! I was in basic training from May till July 20th. I am trying to block that out of my memory! I did lose some serious amount of weight though. I came home after basic then was supposed to go to va for more training but suprise we are having a baby! So I cant complete training so my army career is short lived I think.Darn. I think I would rather pay off my student loans...So your having a baby when are you due? Im so excited to be able to read your blog again!
angela