Tuesday, May 15

Oh, my!

We're going to have to pick up the pace in the kitchen now. Sunny (the name for our new kitchen servant *wink*) is fast. Startlingly fast. Egg whites whip up into "soft peaks" in a matter of seconds - just enough time for each of the cavebabies to oogle the process, and then *poof*, it's time for me to step in and do something... but what? I normally read the recipe over while I'm whipping... where's the recipe? where's the spoon? what's the... ohhhhh, lookit that!

*heh*

This is fun. And the banana bread looks higher and fluffier than it's ever been before.

I *heart* Sunny.

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

2 comments:

PupDaddy said...

We love our Kitchenaid Krusher 5000 :) Ask AK for "Denny's Pizza Recipe", the crust is heavenly and we are all spoiled for delivery. I actually asked her to use LESS toppings the other day because they overwhelm the beauty of the pizza & crust.

I can just imagine your clan all gathered around, grunting their wonder and approval :)

Emily said...

Welcome to the world of hands-free mixing! Find another use for all those long spoons, my friend.