Thursday, April 26

Game Day!

Current conditions as of 4:53 am CDT

Rain
Feels Like: 61°
Barometer: 29.88 in and falling
Humidity: 93%
Visibility: 5 mi
Dewpoint: 59°
Wind: SE 12 mph
Sunrise: 6:03 am
Sunset: 7:28 pm
61°High: 72° Low: 52°

Well, folks, it doesn't look like the big game is going to happen today. It's been raining all night. The field is going to be a mess. The kids are going to be so disappointed.

See the humidity? It's the South. It does that. (Even when it's not raining.) Claudia told me last night that if it gets much more humid, she's going to be homebound. I thought she meant she would be heading for the California desert, but it turns out she just meant she was going to hole up in her home with the climate control. Heh. I don't blame her.

It's seven o'clock, and the house is eerily quiet with everybody gone. No snoring. No snuffling. No shifting in the beds. I wish I was still asleep, but it's going to be a busy day!

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

2 comments:

J-Lynn said...

Oooooooh I bet your day was heavenly. A little too quiet and eerie but heavenly. ;-)

Needleroozer said...

Yeah, I was a bit envious of your quiet day myself!!

Hope you enjoyed it, and just for the record, I'm a missin' you!
Hugs and smooches,
LB