Thursday, April 12

About the bed

Andie asked (because otherwise, I'd have *never* brought it up, of course!) how the bed handled company. Well, like I said, we really like these folks and so we took the risers off. (Which doesn't mean if you come to visit and there are risers on the bed, that we're inclined not to want you back. It means we've managed to create non-life threatening risers. Or, probably, at least.)

And so, there were no collapsing incidents. And no injuries. They even left the room tidied and almost the way they found it.

Almost...


Did ya see that? How about a close up?



So... I'm guessin' they had a pretty good visit.

2 comments:

Needleroozer said...

Snort! I recognise that puppet!
LB

PupDaddy said...

I think it's part of the Boy Scouts motto: "Leave No Evidence. Unless you had a really great time, in which case, leave a small puppet"