Tuesday, June 6

BabyFest!

So, Jess reminded me that I've been painfully remiss with photographs lately. We had fun sharing photos last night, and I thought I'd get off my tuckus and post some. Miss Emily has just grown and grown and grown! So today, in celebration of being able to raise her in the home she was born in (ok, the home in which she was born, but I'm not feeling terribly formal this morning, and have only had one cup of coffee), here's a gratuitous Baby Fest of Miss Emily!

General "Happy Baby" shot:


Big Snuggles from Granny:


Hanging out with Great Uncle Sandy:


Just love those cheeks:


So Happy:


Ready to ride:


And now the boys have found me and are doing laps around the computer, being dinosaurs. The fact that the computer is in a corner doesn't seem to be registering with them, so it seems break time is over.

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

11 comments:

Kim said...

Nothing like the face of a happy baby to make a day seem bright!

pilgrimama said...

Yippee! The Forever Home is yours!Wow! I'm so happy for all of you.And your vacation sounds lovely.(I am wondering what this cactus food is...) Marcella

Dy said...

Marcella, you might be able to find them where you are. Nopalitos are the meat of the cactus. I always thought it was from your run of the mill prickly pear, but MIL said it has to be a specific kind. (I'll see if I can make a close up shot of them for you.) The prickles on this one are different.

Anyhow, you just shave off the spines, wash the paddles, slice them or dice them, and there ya go. We have them pickled most of the time. That morning, MIL cooked them w/ eggs and chorizo for breakfast. YUMMY!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, She is soooooooooo adorable! She seems to be a really happy little girl, and well loved by all.
Happy twenty weeks!

mere

Emily said...

OH MY GOSH!! She is sooo cute! In the pictures where she is laughing she looks just like James.

~Em

Melora said...

She has Such a beautiful smile. Even her eyes smile. She looks so utterly huggable. Oooooh. (Shrugging off major baby lust here!)
Cordially,
Melora

Amy said...

What a precious little pumpkin! I do worry that she needs some attention though. (Sarcasm, of course!)

Thom said...

She is SUCH a little DOLLBABY!!!! And just look at all of those precious smiles!! You really must do these gratuitous babyfests more often!
I've said AWWWWWWWWW right out loud, like, 20 times,now!!!

Brandie said...

What a cutie-pie. Those cheeks are so adorable ;-)

H said...

Oh! She's so cute! Thanks for posting those photos!

Amber said...

What a great smile! She is such a cutie. I can tell she is one loved little girl! I just love all those little baby expressions, they are so much fun.