Saturday, July 26

Doin' Yer Own Thing

Jase has found his toes. They are really good. The boys think it's pretty gross, although Very Cool. I'm sure Em actually remembers doing this, as she is suspiciously silent on the topic. Personally, I think it's adorable. James pointed out that he's pretty certain I wouldn't think it was adorable if he or John did it.

Good point... But I know where Jason's feet have been. And I know where *your* feet have been. And to be honest, if you want to chew on his toes, that would be fine, too. But yours are officially in the "not to be anywhere near the face" category.

So, are we good?

We're good. But I still think it's funny.

Yeah, I'm a funny, funny mom.

*****************************************************************
"Mom, why did you cancel my school?"

Evidently, Smidge does not feel he received a "full week" of school.

*****************************************************************
Em was in the midst of a total breakdown when I popped my head into the room to see if it was drama or trauma. I managed to figure out that she had wanted to help push Smidge's bed under, but the big boys had already done it. After I explained to the boys what was up, James said, "Oh! I just thought she was a little crazy."

******************************************************************
Mom, how many days until Easter?

(Wha--? Why?)

******************************************************************
Kiss those babies!
~Dy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, those are yummy toes, eh? How cute. I remember both of my boys doing that. How limber they were then!

Jase sure is growin' fast!

~sdWTMer

Jenni said...

Baby feet are just the cutest things. I remember when mine were little, how we loved to kiss those tiny feet! Wouldn't think of it now. Feet quickly lose their kissability once they're used for walking. They're not so "wittle" and cute any more either.

James is growing up fast! He's beginning to think like a man. Isn't that what most men think about us women when we have our little emotional breakdowns?

Jules said...

"Oh! I just thought she was a little crazy."

That cracked me up! :)