Monday, March 28

How do y'all do it?

Everyone had lovely, wonderful Easter pictures posted on their blogs! They are such fun to see! But, but, y'all did this LAST NIGHT. As in THE SAME DAY.

???

I get excited if I can get photos edited and uploaded before the boys have outgrown the outfits they wore in the pictures!

Wow, well, there's the goal for today- I'll try to get pictures uploaded. I owe Em and Melissa some, too, you know, from a month ago. *cringe* Sorry 'bout that. And in the meantime, thanks so much for sharing your families with all your invisible friends. It's such fun!

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

3 comments:

Gem said...

I'm right there with you, Dy! I don't have a good digital yet, so it's blurry pictures in a day or two, or wait 6 months til I get the roll of film developed with online pics! Doh! Maybe for mother's day . . .

melissa said...

Editing? You mean I am supposed to be editing? I just use Picassa and Hello. I take em' straight from camera to blog! (Which shows) I Love seeing the pictures too. Em's pic's of the boys were Soooo cute! Her boys always have the cutest little jammies!
As for you.....GET BACK TO THOSE PICTURES!(whip cracking), WE MUST SEE THEM!

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Pictures. Riiight.

Hey, I wanted to let you know that my server is fried, so I have a temporary backup blog at medcalf.blogspot.com.

How do you upload pictures to blogger, anyway?