Thursday, March 24

Commenting Woes

Hey all, just a quick note from the editorial staff, here- I've received quite a few emails conveying the message that you can't leave comments. And when Kim can comment, she's usually just so excited that all she can say is, "It worked! Hi!" It seems silly to ask you to leave a comment asking what specific problem you're running into, doesn't it?

According to Blogger's stuff we should read but never do because it doesn't dawn on us to do so page, they're doing a lot of work on their servers (increasing number, size, efficiency, and a few other computer-related terms that meant nada to me). They'll be down tonight, so we'll see if tomorrow looks better for comments.

If not, then I'm thinking I'll set up an email feature on the blog somewhere.

On the plus side, for those who have my email and have taken the time to drop me a note and let me know you're having trouble posting comments, Thank You! I'd begun thinking everyone had stopped talking to me. (Which, yeah, I know is possible. I'm just glad that wasn't the case.)

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

2 comments:

Julie D. said...

Or you can use Haloscan ... just a thought.

Kate said...

Commencing a commentary on your commenting conundrum; I have now commented.

Commiserating,
Kate
:+)