Tuesday, March 29

Happy Easter!

Well, it's difficult to get good pictures of my children. Most are taken as the children fly past us, always in motion. To be honest, most look like this:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


We can, on occasion (thanks to the agility of highspeed photography!) catch one like this:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


When we herd them together and cause them to be still, their constant activity is still evident in their creative poses...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Or when something else catches their attention...




James is trying his best not to make a silly face in this picture, and Jacob has learned to say "cheese". As you can see, it's a very Elvis-like smile.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


And this is, perhaps, my favorite picture of the weekend. Did anyone see The War of the Buttons? This picture just screams Little Irish Lad, to me. I love it.



So, until we can get the glitches figured out, these are the only pictures we have. The rest, between the red rimmed eyes and the green skin, look like stills from B-grade horror flicks.


Happy Easter! And thank you for sharing it, both by coming here and letting me share our family, and by sharing yours, too.


Kiss those babies!
Dy

10 comments:

Di said...

Oh my -- cute kid award goes to you, hands down! Love the shirt coming out of the vest, love the unbuttoned look, love the suave purple tie. Very put together group there. Happy Easter, indeed!

Diane

Kim said...

After hubby doing all sorts of weird "trouble-shooting" things, here I am able to comment. I'm hoping it works. I have trouble with pop-up comments.

Your little guys are going to be Future Heartbreakers of America.

Thom said...

Man, those are cute pics! I can't believe how much the boys have grown since Thanksgiving. And their little Easter outfits are just so adorable.
Thanks for sharing the pics.

melissa said...

I'm in! I'm In!
These pictures are so adorable! And frankly, still ,quiet boys are very disturbing to me! ;-)
I love your boys! They are so precious! They look so handsome in their Easter outfits. I am so glad that you put these pictures on.
Thanks,
Melissa

Cheryl said...

Those are darling pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Oh DY! They are so cute! And Smidge has really grown since the last time I saw pics on your blog. He's a full-fledged toddler now!
Thanks for sharing.
LB

Laney said...

Awwww! Could those kids be any cuter???? You are blessed, Dy, they are beautiful!
Laney

The Crib Chick said...

Yes, the more kids we have, the lower the chances of them *all* looking a) presentable or b) at the camera.

Adorable boys. :o)

Jill

Donna Boucher said...

They just look so loveable and happy and busy...just like little boys should look!

Kiwi said...

They are precious. I must say though, that in the first two pictures of them in motion, the thing that immrdiately popped in my mind was "the Rat Pack or Bobby Darrin". They just have such a "cool" devil may care look to their stance.