Monday, November 26

Hey, Look! It's a girl!

 


Thanks for all the tips on EmBaby's hair. We bought some little bands. We propped her up on the counter. We basked in how incredibly patient she is. In the end, Smidge looked at her and said, "She looks like a little doll." Zorak and I looked at her and laughed when we both said, "Look, we made a girl."

Thanksgiving's 'do didn't hold up too well, but yesterday's (pictured here) fared quite better. And best of all, she loves it!

Kiss those babies!
~Dy
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, what a cutie!

Unknown said...

Oh Dy,

She is soooo precious!

:-D

H said...

Oh, she's adorable!

What a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh what a cutie. I have a link on this site to some awesome bows perfect for her hair (REALLY!)and they are on SALE today cheap and she's giving away free stuff- check out my blog for the link!-gina

Melora said...

Oh, she is So darling! I wish Katie had been willing to let me put in pigtails.

Jenni said...

And what a beautiful doll baby she is! Of course, I think she's equally precious with a dirty face and messy hair, but this is a nice look too:o)

Staci Eastin said...

What a precious girl!

momanna98 said...

AAAWWWWWW!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Rebel said...

Wow, she looks totally different. Still adorable, though!

Kathy Jo DeVore said...

Gah, I hate repeating everyone else, but...

Aaawwww! She really is adorable. :)

Dy said...

Thanks, guys. She makes me giggling maniacally, just looking at her. :-) I'll admit it, I'm smitten. Thanks for helping me not suck so bad at having a little girl. Y'all rock!
Dy

Ritsumei said...

I love that kind of ponytails! /And they're just right for your little cutie!

Amber said...

Oh, she is sooo cute!! And wow, how on earth did she get so big? I love that outfit on her too, she just looks like cuteness personified.