Monday, July 25

Well, hi there!

Zorak gave me the computer last night when he finished his stuff, but the couch had already sucked me into its vortex. There was no moving.

We did a marathon househunting run yesterday, 6 properties, all after four PM. Poor kids. It went fairly well, and we did find two potential "back-up" properties I need to call on today. However, I think we are pretty much decided to put in an offer and see what happens on one of the places we've looked at before.

This week should be interesting. Zorak voluntarily offered to "really try to communicate during this..." Oh? What brought that on, Love? "Well, you know," he said. "This is the kind of thing that really has potential. I mean, bodies disappear during projects like this. So, I want you to know I'll actually really try to communicate with you on this process."

I'm encouraged, and yet...

The boys are doing the basic three with school: math, reading/writing, Latin. (I know, that looks like four, but not the way we do it.) Then it's off to the pool each day. Lessons begin on August 2nd! WooHoo! This is as close to enjoying summer as it's gonna get, folks. Here we go!

Wish us luck, and happy thoughts! We're going to need it this week!

And always kiss those babies!
~Dy

2 comments:

Kathy Jo DeVore said...

I'd run screaming in terror if Roscoe volunteered to really try to communicate. But then again, when he says, "We should share more," I stick my fingers in my ears and do the la, la, la, thing because that means he's about to tell me about any, er, digestive problems he might be having.

Wishing you good luck, thinking happy thoughts, and, just to cover all the bases, we'll even pray for you. :~) All for the low price... well, I guess this one is free.

Laney said...

Here's to hoping you keep track of all those, umm, bodies!! LOL

I hope this is The One!!