Sunday, May 9

Wow, a new look!

I guess now is as good a time as any to see changes at Blogger. It's not like I'm accustomed to the "old" look of the "new" pad yet, anyhow. Actually, it's kind of nice. The new layout is easier to navigate. It's cleaner, and does not feel as claustrophobic as the old look did. (The "dashboard" designation is a cute play on the old "control panel" title!)

We had a truly wonderful day. The morning was spent wrestling, playing dragons & knights (guess who gets the "luxury" of being the dragon...), read stories, colored, and played just a wee bit more. I am worn out!

Zorak made brunch for us, then I got to go to the used bookstore in Leonardtown, ALONE. Wow, that was neat. I bought ten books~ two for me, eight for the boys. *sigh* I sure missed them. We'll have to all go back together. (We meant to go together today, but poor John was done-for by noon, when the shop opened.)

Since I was all by my lonesome, I did slip on down to a little cafe/boutique for a big, frothy, iced mocha coffee frappuccino-like concoction! YUM, YUM! Then came home and cleaned/vacuumed the Suburban. I had hoped to shampoo it, but it was too hot and sticky. (Besides, I had my new copy of The Screwtape Letters calling me back inside the house!)

We've had a wonderful supper, and I'm going to wind up this blog while the boys finish the end of their new Jonny Quest video. (HEY- did y'all know that Jonny Quest was homeschooled? How very cool! That also explains a LOT about Race Bannon's role in the show! Now anyone know where Hadji came into the picture?) I'm off to sit on the porch and practice being old with Zorak. Hope you are savoring your Sunday just as much. See you Monday!

Dy

No comments: