Friday, May 14

Happy Friday

Well, Zorak and I hope to spend a wonderful weekend with our boys, exploring the area and avoiding the heat and humidity. I doubt I'll be blogging over the weekend, so I wanted to pop in with a few thoughts before we get started on our lessons.

We talked to my nephew, John, last night. He's going to be a daddy in July and it was so exciting to hear him talk about it. He's going to be a great father, and we are so excited for him.

The frog did escape. With a little help. I told Zorak I thought he was stuck and he said that no, they should be able to get out. Well, we peeked again and there he was, huddled into one of the scallops in the pan. Zorak tried to encourage him out of there with no luck. "He's not a very bright little guy, is he?" he chuckled. So we gently upended the pan and released him back to the wilds of our back yard. We also removed the pans from the patio so he can now roam free in the yard.

The baby is eating cheerios, the boys are building with Duplos. I'm going to tidy up a bit and print off today's reading, then it's time for lessons. (Yes, we're doing a Friday day of lessons since we lost Tuesday somewhere in there.)

Have a wonderful weekend, all! Be good to your little ones.

Dy

No comments: