Saturday, August 2

Fun with Black and White

We hit the barber's shop on Thursday. I love this place - it's Old School, and it's fantastic. We had plenty of time to kill while we waited, so I got to play with the camera a bit.

No wonder it takes the little guys so long to load up! Look at that thing beside that little girl? I'm surprised she is so insistent that she can do it herself, thankyouverymuch.

I love the benches they have in the waiting space. And the black and white photos on the walls. It's a very comfy place.

Don't let the worried look fool ya. He was fine until he got something in his nose. A few sneezes and a good tissue later and he was all smiles again.

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Except for the prices, those two bottom shots look straight out of the early sixties.

Go Miss Em!

(It's me, Lynne. Google/Blogger's acting up...)

Fe said...

So true about the last two shots:-)

I _love_ that last one! It's just gorgeous:-) (But then, I think I tend to be most fond of your Smidge photos in general—possibly because he's around the same age as my Puggle:-) )

Anniesue said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing them!

Anonymous said...

Ah, great sharing Dy, beautiful pictures! HUGE kid carrier:)

Pamela