Friday, June 27

Off!

Off to the dentist again in a few minutes. This is going to be another four-hour visit. Three crowns. I swear, by the time I'm done, I'll have the Bionic Mouth.

**girls stuff, skip if squeamish**

I tried expressing for Jase, but as it turns out, he decided he'd like to have a growth spurt this week. So, the well isn't exactly overflowing right now. *sigh* You'd think on my fifth child, I would have those time periods permanently etched in my brain and think to say, "OH, not that week, please" when scheduling appointments. But, no. I'm not that bright.

Hopefully, there's enough to tide him over. Now I'm just praying his recent nurse-a-thon sit-in doesn't yield results while I'm propped up in the dentist's chair!

**end girl stuff, read on without fear**

Love the compressed work schedule, though. Zorak is home today, so we didn't have to bribe someone to watch four big kids and a potentially irate infant. That's always nice.

I'm taking my Hornblower books (Midshipman Hornblower, Lt. Hornblower, and whatever comes after that one), so maybe I'll get a little reading time? There's a silver lining, even if you have to pencil it in, yourself.

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

4 comments:

H said...

Oh! We're really enjoying the Hornblower books here. After we read the first 2, we watched the A&E series with Ioan Griffudd. They were FANTASTIC! Great, great movies!!

Have fun1

Laura said...

Poor you! I hope the dental work is done soon and no one ends up the worse for it.

I LOVE the Hornblower books! And yes, I, too, now look on waiting room time as stuff made of gold!

Meliss said...

Oh the fun of scheduling appointments around feeding!

I love the first four Hornblower books. I do hope you get some reading time in ~ a four hour dentist appt. does not sound enjoyable in the least. Hope all goes well.

Amber said...

Nothing like having an infant around to make even a trip to a dentist a little more interesting. :-) I hope you get a chance to read and that your appointment goes well!