Thursday, June 5

Dressed.

You. Are. Getting. Dressed.

(child runs back down the hall for the fortieth time in ten minutes)

ACK. I realize I've left off a pertinent piece of direction, so, breaking several of my house rules, I yell (in the house) to someone (who is not in the room with me)...

AND PUT ON CLEAN, FRESH UNDERWEAR!

*sigh*

No wonder they're confused. At least I didn't use a specific name, so there's hope that each one of them thought I was talking to him, specifically, and I won't have to repeat that last part.

Kiss those distracted, smelly babies.
Dy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sigh*
The future is in good hands.

Heidicrafts said...

My older is 12 and he still doesn't get the fact that "Take a shower" includes "Shampoo your hair" every single time. "But you just said to take a shower."