Monday, December 13

Yup, the shirt is mine. :-)

I had to make some adjustments to Zorak's Twelve Days of Christmas gifts. He was going to get "two tins of altoids", but you know, gosh, the timing on this was just too good to pass up. Instead, he got "two pink lines". We had a sneaking suspicion this weekend, but confirmed it this morning. Actually, I had a sneaking suspicion; he *knew*. He trusts that intuition far more than I do, so the moment I mentioned that it might be a possibility, he was convinced. *grin*

We don't know when we're due, and since we'll be on vacation, we likely won't find out until after the New Year. My guess is early September (again). We'll stop in at our family doctor's in Prescott while we're there to pick up a fresh bottle of prenatals. We have feelers out for a good prenatal care partner, and other than that we're just quite thankful we held on to Jacob's things so far! *whew* We won't have to start from square one like we did with Jacob! Now, if this one is a boy, we're set for clothes! WOOHOO! If this one's a girl, well, she's gonna have to learn to like denim. he he.

I'm not panic-stricken like I was when we learned of Jacob's pending arrival. This little one doesn't come as a total surprise, at least. We're pretty excited. Although, oh dear, the house may not hold six whole people! LOL!

Anyhow, I'll see if we can get those shirts printed up and shipped out for y'all. I'm sure they wouldn't mind making a few changes on the boy/girl line. Thanks for the congratulations! It's a joyous thing to celebrate, and I'm glad to be able to share it with y'all. Oh, and hey, anybody have any maternity clothes they'd like to sell?

Kiss those babies (all of 'em! AHhhhh, they're everywhere!!)
~Dy

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Dy! Congratulations!
We just found out that we are having another girl. Which means 2 boys and 2 girls. My dd is thrilled to say the least.

Stephanie in FL

Kim said...

Oh, dear, dear Dy! How very wonderful for you! God bless you and your family. What a wonderful gift for your dear husband. I'll be praying for your regularly. I pray for all the homeschool moms I know every thursday, and your name as well as baby will be brought before the Lord every thursday. Congratulations!

Hmmm...didn't you have insomnia recently? I had insomnia during the first trimester of all my pregnancies. I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Patty in WA--WOOHOO!!!!! Yippy skippy chocolate chippy! Another lucky kid!

Anonymous said...

Wow! If anyone can do an amazingly fabulous job of 4 kids, it's you! (and Steph in Texas) I'm so glad that I stopped in here quickly before leaving on vacation; it's wonderful news to know.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Dy, congratulations! I'm so happy for you.
Jill (JS in VA)

Donna Boucher said...

You are such a wonderful, loving mother....
you need to have lots and lots of babies to kiss!!!
And how happy I am that you will have a brand new face to add to your gorgeous tribe...

Dy aka Kisses her Babies.

Congrats! Eat your protein :o)

Staci Eastin said...

Oh Yay! Yay! Yay!

Congratulations!

Hurray for babies!

Linda said...

Dy, I am so thrilled for you all! I can't think of a better Christmas gift!! What a special blessing from God!!

MUCH better than altoids, LOL!!

Congratulations!

Anne said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaawwww Hoo! (You have to imagine me shouting this as if I were on "Hee-Haw.")

Rebel

L said...

Happy, happy! Working on that wonderful full house, huh? You have so much love to share, you guys are truly blessed. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Congratulations! And put me down for a shirt when you get 'em done!

Korrie in UT (working on #5)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! How exciting!!

Jill in OK, headed to VA...

CarolynM said...

OH, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Our homeschooling family just keeps growing and growing!
><> Carolyn @ Guilt-Free Homeschooling
P.S. LOVE the shirt idea!

Amira said...

Congratulations! It is always wonderful to hear about a new pregnancy. I hope everything goes well. And thanks for your kinds comments on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations DY and hubby and boys! Yipee :) What happy news. Feel good. Love and God Bless. Janet.

Babette said...

What happy news! I'm new to your blog and I'm enjoying and learning as I continue reading down...
www.belleonhertoes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. How exciting.

Michele

J-Lynn said...

WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW - WOW -WOW -

This is AWESOME news Dy!!! And my test was negative and we had a vasectomy consultation today...ROFL

4 is such a happy, rounded, even number!!!

Love you!

Jess

PS. I will save any girl stuff I haven't given away yet just in case!

Stephanie not in TX said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!! I'll admit to being slightly jealous. The world needs more great kids raised by great parents, so it's only fitting that you and Zorak should have another child. Merry Christmas!

alicia said...

congrats

Anonymous said...

Hooray, Hooray!! Another sweet little face to kiss! Congratulations!
LB