Tuesday, December 7

Twelve Panic-Stricken Days of Christmas

So. Zorak, you need to stop reading now, please. I love you.






(Is he gone? He never listens to me, but I hope he did this time- I have no other forum for this.)




Y'all know how well I handle Halloween! Expand that competence add tinsel and scotch tape - you now have my Christmas abilities. Oh yeah. It's never a dull moment around here.

A few years ago, I did a "Twelve Days of Christmas" for my true love. I just haven't the stamina or creativity to do it yearly and swore that he was going to have to find a girlfriend for the following year. Thankfully, he knew I was joking. And now I'm nearly stocked up on neat ideas (and starting a whole week- a full week- before the twelfth day! WOOHOO!) But I don't have a full twelve ideas...

Can you all help me? I need ideas that can be done in the multiple of the day itself- starting with one, working to twelve, etc. etc.

If you have my email, drop me a note. If you don't have it, but know someone who does, ask them for it. If you need it, let me know. ;-) You know, just in case he didn't stop reading, it won't spoil the *whole* thing.

If you're some pathetic troll with no other life, just know I will be administering deleting powers at will for anything not nice or appropriate.

(And Honey, if you read all the way through, don't you feel a tad bit sheepish now? I love you dot dot dot)

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Me, Me, Pick Me!! >>>holding hand up high<<< LOL! When it comes to Christmas I am full of ideas. It's putting my ideas into play that I regretfully have issues with. I will e-mail you in as soon as possible.

Anonymous said...

Forgot to tell your that it's me........Delaina.

Kim said...

I'm not a gift-giver. Not that I am cheap or anything like that, but I'm always stuck for ideas. I guess it's because gift-giving is not my strongest love language. However, if I really know someone it's easy.

This year, I bought my hubby some flannel pants to wear around the house when he relaxes. He is also a lover of socks. No joke! He loves to get socks. Holes bug him, so new socks are a big item here. I also buy him boxer shorts (hoping that isn't too racy for you :-))

When you mention Zorak getting sick more than usual, it reminds of when my hubby went through that, about six years ago. He seemed to be sick every weekend. It was at a very busy, stressful time for him. Hope he feels better soon.

Linda said...

Dy, email me! :-)

Anonymous said...

Trolls need love, too.

Dy said...

LOL! OK, y'all are a riot! Linda, I'll drop you a note this afternoon.

And yes, Trolls need love, too. That's true. Happy Holidays, my friendly troll. :-)

Dy

Julie D. said...

Later will you tell us the 12 ideas? I LOVE this plan but am very bad at the "creative" part ...