Sunday, April 13

Sugar Daddy!

Well, that was awkward. I didn't mean to publish this post without any words!

What I *meant* to add to the title and the picture is this:

Give me a Sugar Daddy (the candy - the tooth-removing, plaque-causing, hard-caramel-on-a-stick, not some wealthy guy with a penchant for spoiled females), a sleeping bag, and a sibling to share the body heat, and we can handle any chilly, early-morning game the league wants to throw at us! Batter up!

Actually watching the game, however... Well, that's best left to the grown-ups. There's too much else to see.


"OK, you watch that side. I'll watch this side. Let me know if anything interesting happens!"
Kiss those babies!
~Dy

7 comments:

Needleroozer said...

They are so cute! I love Em's hair that way. What are they sitting in?
LB

Dy said...

Man, lady, you're fast! I hadn't put in the words yet! They're sitting in the sleeping bag, on the folding game chair. I don't know why, since I wasn't there, and Zorak seemed stumped by my reaction when I asked, "Are they sitting IN the chair?!?!?" (with my voice all squeaky and panicky, b/c that just looks so... precarious in the picture! LOL)

They had a blast. And I got some cleaning done. Good day, all around, no? ;-)

Dy

Needleroozer said...

LOL, I should have realized you weren't finished yet, it just wigged me out a bit that there were no words!
I am glad they had such a good time.
LB

Anonymous said...

Why does it look like there's someone hiding behind them in the second picture? Is it a sugar dady theif?

Amy said...

Love it! I am a fair weather sports fan myself. Bud leaves me sleeping if it is below 50 degrees or raining and heads off to the fields with the athlete.

But if I had a Sugar Daddy and a sleeping bag and someone so cute to snuggle with, well, I could be convinced!

melissa said...

AWWWWWWwwww....they look so adorably small. And way to go Zorak for remembering to snap a few shots of the kids NOT on the field. Awesome!!

Jenni said...

I prefer Sugar Babies:o)