Saturday, April 19

Paparazzi

Or, more accurately, "paparazzo", since it's just me, stalking the poor little guy. Considering he's immobile, I think he's tolerating the whole thing quite well. He goes from unsuspecting, to irritated (the pre-flash green light on the camera seems to get to him), to resigned and then... hey, what's that over there? (aka - ignoring me) in no time at all! What a pro!


And yes, I do snug up the straps on the seat. With the weather as wonky as it is lately, however, I never know how many layers he'll have on when we leave the house, so I loosen the straps and then adjust them after he's in. Much easier than trying to loosen straps around an irate newborn who has been stuffed into too-tight straps, believe me. This way, it's only the green light from the camera flash that makes him furrow his little, invisible brows.
Kiss those babies!
~Dy

8 comments:

Amy said...

What beautiful little guy! And yep, still definitely one of your clan!

Amber said...

What a cutie! I love those little furrows, they are adorable.

mere said...

OH he is soooo cute. Just. So. CUTE!

Sarah Jane says "Bay-beeee!!!" whenever she sees him. She thinks babies are fascinating. She's right-- they are.

Gosh, he's almost a month old!

Give him a peck for me!

mere

Urban Mom said...

Too, too cute!

J-Lynn said...

lOL he's sooooooooooooo sweet! and he looks so alert and wise! ;-)

melissa said...

Oh. My. Gosh he's a cute baby!!! Seriously....do you ever put him down??? He's absolutely adorable.
BTW- loved talking with you last night.. you crack me up....always good stuff, girl!

Needleroozer said...

Happy squeal! He is so very sweet, and I loved hearing your little Mouse over the phone today.
Another squeal! I get to hold him soon! I am so very excited! I promise to give him and all of the littles at Dy's house many hugs for all y'all.
LB

Jules said...

Adorable! :)