Monday, April 21

I need a massage therapist.

Wonder if there are any studying at the University who need to rent a room in exchange for taking on a family clientele?

Three piers, poured and curing. Plus one of the gaping holes up where the ledger board fits against the house. We're making progress. WooHoo!

The boys did Latin, reading, piano and math... we're back in the saddle, again! Technically, we're covering history and reading together as we study legends from the Middle Ages, so that's sort of a double-bonus.


Another day of practices and games. Long day, but thankfully, all at the same park. Yay.

Ran over a screw at some point today. I'm not sure when or where, but the leaking air made a spectacular noise that the boys noticed when we piled out of the car after the game tonight. Thankfully, they thought to say something about it!

Zorak to the rescue - he not only ran to the store to buy a tire plug, but he helped get the littles down before he left. The tire is now healed. Mmm, my hero!

And today's thought:
I am really thankful some things aren't any bigger than they are...

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

6 comments:

H said...

Oh! That little guy is adorable!

Of course, I can say that 'cause he's not sitting atop something at my house.

Or *in* my house. (...shudder...)

Hang in there!

mere said...

Wow! You had a busy day!

We all agree that's a beautiful Anole. Think of all the mosquitoes or ants it will eat. Is that the pet or is it a new one?

Have a good one!
mere

Jennie C. said...

I love lizards...and heroic husbands! Can't wait till mine gets here!

Anonymous said...

I have to say, I've never seen anything like that before. I think it might freak me out a bit.

When you find that massage therapist, send their roommate my way.

hugs!
dawn

Spinneretta said...

I'd have been scared if he were a SNAKE. But he's cute!

Dy said...

Oh, we love these little guys. Even moreso b/c they *are* LITTLE! LOL! There are a dozen or so that are now wandering the face of the house, looking for their old hangout (the balcony). They're hilarious to watch, and I think they'll be quite glad to have the new structure up, as well.

Mere, this isn't the pet... I, um, accidentally sent the pet to an untimely death. Gah. I felt like SUCH a heel. Fortunately, the boys don't hold it against me. *sigh*

Hopefully, we'll all be able to enjoy the ones on the balcony, and keep them out of the house, for the most part. :-)

Dy