Monday, September 20

Lookie! A troll!

Wow, I didn't know I had a secret loather! And a long-reading one, too, evidently! Is that cool, or is it scary? Hmmm. Actually, a little creepy, but I won't go into that because I might get tired from telling someone how much I hate snarky anonymous posters who can't follow the rules! Wouldn't want to make anyone else angry, now, would we?

LOL! Ah, so let me see if I have this straight... if I'm angry over having to cough up $800 to register a vehicle in MD, that's not OK. And if, after the two week three-ring circus of trying to get the thing registered, I'm just thinkin' it's not feelin' like it's worth it, and I make the comment that I resent being forced to pay for two years (am I allowed to resent this, or is this another problem you have with me?), and in my exhaustion and frustration say that I don't want to be here that long... oooohhhhh, bad Dy. It evidently upsets people who are FROM Maryland. Why would this upset you? Ought I to have been tickled pink over spending nearly a grand on this? Did ya want me to just keep it quiet? Was I inadvertently airing Maryland's dirty laundry? Or were you just unaware that other states don't really charge that much and you're mad at the messenger? I'm missing why this has your panties in a bunch.

Or, looking at the other referenced incident, the "whole blog of June 16th", if I am bothered by the level of Big Brother poking his nose into my home when he can't even run his own schools well, that makes me "inappropriately nasty". I cited my examples for being frustrated. So, just HOW does that make my frustrations "inappropriately nasty"? What in the WORLD are you talking about?

Since, dear reader, you signed your cheerful little note, "Sheeple", I'm taking a wild stab here and guessing you are in favor of the government involvement I discussed in that post. OK. Yay for you. You evidently see some benefit to it that I'm not seeing. At the time, I'd have asked you to share them, but ya know... not so much now. I think perhaps you have enough issues to deal with than trying to be civil to someone when Big Brother isn't making you do it.

I'm so glad to see you've completely missed the things we like here- they may not be the same things YOU like about Maryland, and you might be offended by that, too!

And see, my question that you inappropriately replied to was in response to another snark-n-run attack from the other day- had nothing to do with MD. Entirely different issue altogether! You're funny.

Finally, and then I'm going to play outside with the boys, why on earth are you coming if I'm so offensive to you? One Click Away! It's that easy. I'm not blogging to make you mad, and I assume you don't come online to get your feathers ruffled. From the tone of your comment, you find nothing of redeeming value here, so I don't know what you think you're going to find by coming back. Anyway, it's a big world, and there's plenty of room not to have to run into one another. If you actually know me IRL and honestly feel that I've somehow set out to hurt your feelings, let me know and we'll talk, but this anonymous deal just doesn't bring out the bleeding heart in me.

~Dy

6 comments:

Claudia said...

Hmm. Got a few people miffed about your views on MD, huh? If I agree, does that make me as bad as you? I hope so. :-) I am glad you are honest enough to tell us your beliefs, and isn't it great we live in a country were you freely can? Sorry to hear about Jacob's church experiences. What is the matter with these people?

Amy said...

Ooh ooh! I know this one!

It's a Tiny Yapper with a hint of Archivist thrown in.

I'm having a bit of fun with that Flame Warrior link today, ;) !

Anonymous said...

Rules-which rule?

It is not what you are saying, it is the way you say it. You do not complain to your state senator but you take out your anger on the woman who is just trying to do her job.

I had a lot of people like you when I worked as a pharmacist. They do not yell at the doctor who wrote the prescription or the drug company who set the price but they bitch, bitch, bitch to me about the price.

I can see when John got his temper to break the guitar. Lashing out at the nearest object or person is a learned trait.

So I will sign off and let you slip back into your controled little world. See ya around.

MS

Anonymous said...

You go, girl! Way to tell 'em Dy. This is YOUR space, and if people don't like what is said in YOUR space, then they ought to find another space to play in. Good for you. I admire you; you have convictions, and are not afraid to speak out.

Kim in ON

Dy said...

Briefly, to see you on your way:


I DO complain to my State Assemblypersons. I don't ask others to do anything I don't do myself.

I wasn't nasty with the lady at the MVA at all, and we all (there were four of us in there) bantered back and forth and talked about the fees and costs of living elsewhere. We also discussed very specifically that while yes, she does hear from nearly everyone who moves into MD how disgusted they are, that most are like me (yes, sweet troll o' mine, like ME) and keep their sense of humor about it.

Finally, it was James that had a fit. Sometimes children have them, and that's none of your concern. And he didn't destroy it- he smacked it. And you had best *leave my children the hell alone*, sweetheart. You have a beef with me, take it up with me, but don't you dare start in on my children. This has nothing to do with a nicely controlled world, this has to do with YOU not having sense enough to keep your foul mouth shut. You have nothing to contribute here, and I for one am glad you are going. Evidently you are a sad and bitterly pathetic person to be taking pot shots at children.

Stephanie not in TX said...

Hi Trollie!

You know, you're making a mighty big assumption here. What Dy did, see, was bring her anger back home to her blog. She vented. Here. There was nothing in her post that said she was actually rude to the people she was dealing with. She kept her frustration in her brain, and then blogged.

You, on the other hand, made the assumption that she lashed out at the defenseless government employee. All I can say is that people generally make assumptions based on their own behaviors.

Best of luck to you with that. And Dy ... if you don't have any enemies, then you've never really taken a stand on anything.