Tuesday, September 7

Bloggets

Bloggets are like bullets in a memo, only on a blog. Today was a great day- but the boys got all my creativity and you get... bloggets. (You want fries with that?)

* School today was abbreviated, but great. We enjoyed math, shouted Latin, giggled our way through Bible, did a little reading. Good stuff. Oh, and PE. Well, we wrestled in the living room. I got creamed royally. The boys may one day be the first Classically educated brothers to hit the pro wrestling circuit. Not quite what I envision in my self-indulgent daydreams, but hey, if they're happy, I'm not whining.

* Lunch with Zorak- always a winner.

* BJ's run. 5# bags of M&M's. We are thoroughly spoiled.

* Zorak arrived home before we did. The boys have a habit of hanging on the front door handle and pushing against the door- knowing full well that it's locked. Today it wasn't locked. The look on their faces as they tumbled inside was priceless. The gleeful chorus of "Daddy! Daddy! You're home!" when they saw Zorak in the hallway~ even better.

* Who knew cabbage tasted good with Montreal Steak Seasoning and butter? Yum!

* Three days 'til the IKEA expedition!

* Two days 'til Jacob turns one. Wow.

* I found a great new product on the market today, but want to wait until my energy has been replenished so I can give it the attention it deserves. Anybody want to hazzard a guess as to what it is?

Be safe tonight.

~Dy

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wickles!?!

Anonymous said...

Amy, you are obsessed with Wickles aren't you? Dy, we use Montreal Steak Seasoning all the time but I have not tried it on cabbage. Janet

L said...

A 10# bag of M&Ms?