Friday, September 10

Friday Math

What do you get when you mix a six-hour visit at IKEA with a few hours drive time, a sick mommy, and a lost "favorite CD"?

You get a short, grumpy blog.

Sorry, guys, just don't have it in me tonight. Zorak is coming in with pizza, I'm sucking down water and antibiotics, bundled up like an Arctic Explorer and still shivering. The boys are in dreamland, waiting for the sun to come up so they can play with their new train tracks (it was time to add to the collection). I'm going to curl up and feel puny for a bit.

The trip was great, the boys are troopers and have a lovely time! It was a good visit, although the ONE item that started the whole trek wasn't available anywhere at any time and they can't tell us when it will be- all the alternatives are sold out, too. *snort* That's funny!

Anyhow, will talk to you later on. Kiss those babies.

Dy

6 comments:

L said...

Cheers and Speedy Recovery, Dy, and Happy, Happy (belated) Birthday to that adorable little fella!

Bittersweet, huh?

Stephanie not in TX said...

Feel better soon - and a belated happy birthday to your sweet little one.

J-Lynn said...

*psssst* I think Dee is trying to kill you! LOL j/k

I'm SO sorry you are sick and even sorrier I missed the little guys birthday! I'm a horrible surrogate aunt...lol HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACOB!!! I can't believe he's 1!

Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Bummer! I'm sorry you're feeling cruddy. I hope tomorrow is much brighter.

Cheryl (konk)

Anonymous said...

Are ya' better? Sorry you were/are sick. I hope you had a snuggly, cozy weekend and are up and happy again soon.

be

Amy said...

Okay, Dee's remedy should have worn off by now! Are you okay? The political world is driving me crazy, and you're not blogging about it.

You do realize you are here for my edification...don't you?

Hope you are feeling better!