Saturday, December 15

Where've I Been?

Down here. Doing this.


And to think, we're really not even packrats. Scary.



That was Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, I was sicker than a dog and borderline non-functional. I'm still a little whiney today, truth be told. But I'm up, and my voice has this funky Eartha Kitt kick to it. That's kind of cool, if you can get past the sinus issues. And, I'm functional (relatively).

But the super exciting news is that now I have masking tape, so I can have Zorak tell me what's supposed to go on each shelf. (My plan is to write said instructions on tape, stick the label to the shelf, and then be miraculously capable of sorting through all the remaining dodads and general crap, myself. Hah. We shall see how that works out. But don't mock me. We bought two rolls of this tape, and I'm feeling a little taut at the moment, okay? Okay. Thanks.)

Kids are psyched about Christmas. I refuse to even think about how close it's actually come while I was laid out. Just not going to think about it.

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

5 comments:

mere said...

Well, I was wondering! Gah, I am so sorry you were sick, but I am glad you are at least functional now. And by the way, I think your "functional" mode must be way more productive than my normal mode. It looks great!

Glad you are back!

mere

J-Lynn said...

Wow, what a task! You're going to feel SO great when it's done! Glad you're feeling better, I was wondering why you were MIA for a bit.

Hugs!

Jennie C. said...

Nope, don't think about Christmas. If we don't think about it, it can't come, right? Kind of like a toddler closing her eyes in order to disappear. :-)

Ritsumei said...

I too am n denial about how close Christmas has gotten... in spite of the count-down right at the top of my blog! But I got sick too, and I want those days back. I NEED those days back, lol!

Anonymous said...

You have a fooseball table!!! I'm really coming to visit now!