Sunday, December 2

Afternoon Fun

 


You can't *quite* tell by this collage, but we went to the Christmas Parade this Saturday. We met Claudia and her kids there. Everybody had an absolute blast. It was so much fun that I'm thisclose to being forgiven for the library fiasco, which is quite encouraging.

I did take other pictures. I did. I like my other children, too. But the little ones are so much fun to photograph. They don't hold still for squat, but they also don't grimace or growl, don't make Frankenstein poses, and don't try to add sound effects to still photography.

And I swore I'd be in bed, um, an hour ago. So, uh, here ya go. I'll write more in the morning!

Kiss those babies!
~Dy
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Melora said...

Darling! How do you do the collage thing? Glad I'm not the only one with a boy who sees the camera and immediately starts making goofy faces.

Angeline said...

*laugh* I totally agree! As kids grow older, they starts to make all sorts of funny expressions and you can hardly get them to give you a decent smiley shot....

Babies are the best I guess...they just stay still for you to click that button to capture that moment forever.

Dy said...

Melora, it's the collage feature in Picasa. Not something I could do w/o a template. :-)

NMOTB, Hi! Welcome! We thought, when our eldest was about three, and began making funny faces for the camera, that if we just didn't make a big deal of it, he'd quit. Eventually. He's nine now... still waiting for that "phase" to come to and end. Such a handsome boy, but you wouldn't know it unless I can catch him unawares. LOL!

Dy

Becca said...

My six year old TRIES to make beautiful picture faces, but they just end up looking like she's trying to be fancy. So I have millions of pictures of her with half closed eyes and a dorky smile. Frustrating! So now no one but me knows just how gorgeous she really is!

Melora said...

Thanks Dy! I'll have to take a peek at Picasa -- that looks like a fun thing to mess around with (after I recover from the Christmas card project!).

momanna98 said...

That's funny. Today our camera was declared "B's Camera" because all the pictures on it were of him! He is just in such a cute statge! Huby purposly took some of the others kids so he wouldn't feel bad. And of course, they made goofy faces....