Thursday, January 20

Happy Inauguration Day!

Today we're going to the Wonderful Neighbors to watch the Presidential Inauguration. The boys are excited, in the distracted way you get excited about events in your world when you're six and four. Smidge will be happy to run laps around their house. I am looking forward to witnessing history. (Yes, I know, we have one of these every four years, but we only have so many during one lifetime and I plan to enjoy each one since I'm no longer in that distracted stage, which, for me, lasted well past six years of age...)

Enjoy your day with your children, love on them and cherish them.

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I watched part of that but missed the best stuff because I almost forgot it was on! When we did watch they kept showing different faces in the crowd. The girls kept asking who those people were and if we like them or not! LOL!