Wednesday, March 18

Still Alive

Sorry for being so quiet. It's been busy here. And evidently the Percocet makes things interesting *only* in my head. But no words come out. Weird.

So, I leave you today with things the kids have come up with.

EmBaby:
We don't put poop on crackers, okay?

(mmm, okay...)

Smidge:
I wouldn't want to be an Aztec OR a Conquistador because, well, because I'm a bit of a coward.

(ROFL!)

John:
You know, I think maybe when I'm done with baseball, I'll take up fencing. They don't make you run in fencing.

(good point. that one is definitely mine.)

James:
(after getting all of his Latin exercise correct on the first try)
*leans on my shoulder*
You don't have to drink because of me.

(not today, kiddo. not today)

Jase:
Doesn't say much, really. He's got three and a half teeth. That fourth one won't come in. We imaging if he could talk, he'd cuzz like a sailor on shore leave. So, it's probably good that he's not talking much, yet.

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Your kids are hilarious! I wonder where they get that?;o)

mere said...

Bwa Ha ha ha!

The other day Benjamin announced "I not eat poop!" Sarah Jane lately has been saying "poo poo cake!" and then laughing hysterically. I don't find the humor in this, but it definitely sounds like Em, SJ and Benjamin would have a blast and a half together! Maybe the girls would try to feed Benjamin a (pretend) poo poo cake and he would protest...but only so much.

mere

Meliss said...

Thanks for sharing your entertainment!

Anonymous said...

I had to ask the other day if I could start drinking...it was 9:30.
I'm so glad James understands!

Melora said...

Those made me laugh! Em's is kind of alarming, but the others definitely show the proper spirit.

Anonymous said...

I am laughing and smiling soooo hard ~ thanks for sharing.

Pamela