Tuesday, March 24

Quarantine, Day 3

EW!

Well, perhaps it's not what John had. We're all still feverish and peckish and ill... ish. If there's not significant improvement come morning, it'll be time to call in the pros. In the meantime, our self-imposed quarantine seems a better and better idea with each day that passes!

Jase turned one yesterday. He slept through most of it, and didn't seem to care that it was his birthday. So, we put off the cake and the presents until we can go out to buy presents, and make a cake without infusing it will Essence of Ick. Kinda figured that'll be appreciated, all the way around.

And so, to bed.
Kiss those babies!
~Dy

6 comments:

Melora said...

Happy Birthday, Jason!

Rebel said...

Hope everyone is back to their spunky self soon!

Anonymous said...

Hope everyone feels better soon!
Happy birthday little Jase, it is hard to believe he is 1 already.
I had to take my kiddoes to the dr yesterday-it was strep-so if you don't feel better soon, go for a strep test.
Kathy

Dy said...

Oh, Kathy, {{hugs}} for the little ones! I'm glad you were able to find out what was going on, though - they should be right as rain, soon.

And, I'm so glad you mentioned that. The doc did a strep swab on John, and it came back neg. so I put that out of my mind. But after reading your note this morning, I just took a flashlight to all the tonsils in the house, and they're all covered in white pusules. Even mine!

Em has an appt tonight, and I've got an appt in the AM. Hopefully, we can get this cleared up quickly.

Anonymous said...

Bless you all ~ cake will be nummy in a little while...

Pamela

momanna98 said...

Happy birthday, Jason! Hope everybody is feeling better! I've been gone for 3 weeks and I still have a lot of catching up to do. When did you stop calling Smidge, Smidge? Is he officially too big now? How sad. Why do they always have to grow?