Thursday, January 15

THE TICK!

No, we didn't find a tick. We got The Tick vs. Season 1 in, through Netflix. *happy sigh* I love The Tick. And I do love Netflix. The boys are about to love Netflix even more, if that's possible. *grin*

So, before I go hog up one of the beanbags and watch with the boys, I thought I'd leave you with this little tidbit...

James has been making up Books Never Written - he came up with this one today:

How to Make a Pencil, by B. Sharpe (Author of How to Succeed in School)

Kiss those babies!
~Dy

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Spoon!
Uh, wasn't that his battle cry? It's been a few years. I never thought of looking for it on DVD. He may be my favorite super(ish) hero ever.

Ritsumei said...

That is the Coolest.Thing.Ever!!

Melora said...

With you and KathyJo recommending it in one week, I guess I need to put The Tick on our Netflix list too!

Emily said...

I LOVE THE TICK!!!
And you must send the Book Never Written in to Boy's Life. We'll be looking for it in the next issue :)

Anonymous said...

oh we like the Tick too! The animated version is soooo much better than the live action show. So cute about James and his books never written.
Kathy