Wednesday, June 15

No Blog For You!

I am still sick.

I am not having a good week.

I am reeeeeeeelly grouchy at this point.

Many additional factors aren't helping, but my own rules prevent me from articulating them.

So.

HARUMPF.

That's about it.

The boys are fine. Smidge is improving.

I have nothing else to say, but didn't want y'all to think I'd been abducted by the Randy Weaver Fan Club (although our application is in... I don't know what's taking so long), or that I'd just suddenly dropped dead from lack of oxygen. O2 sat is still relatively high.

'Nite!
Dy

9 comments:

Patty in WA or Rover said...

Poo. You get better, soon, OK? The world isn't spinning right with you down for the count!

Thom said...

I'm sorry you're still not feeling well. Hope you're back up and blogging again really soon. We miss you!

Kim said...

I prayed for you to get better this morning, Dy.

Bec said...

Hope you feel better soon

knitcroweave said...

Our Prayers are with you and your family. Get plenty of rest and drink lots of liquids.

Stephanie not in TX said...

Feel better soon, Dy

melissa said...

Hey, Dy, I am praying for you. I wanna call, but.....well....I'm scared. ;-) Feel Better.

Treasured Grace said...

Awww, so sorry you are sick, praying you perk up quickly.

The Queen said...

Smooches from us to you. Hope you feel better soon -- and a hug for the grouchies.